Sunday 11 May 2014

Trip To The British Museum

Whilst taking a trip to London I decided that going to the British Museum would be great for this project. I went to see in particular the Dinosaur exhibition. Within this exhibition the bones of many different types of dinosaurs are displayed. I found it interesting to look at the variations in the different types of dinosaur skeleton. Just from looking at the skeleton you were able to tell what the dinosaurs ability type was. For example some of the dinosaurs had hooked beaks, relating to birds of some type. Other dinosaurs had very large bottom legs, having the power and height.

I found this trip a helpful experience to look at other bone types. It was interesting to view a different type of bone to the small bone types I have been working with.





No comments:

Post a Comment